Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bowl On

Hey, look at this, its a post and its not two weeks after the last one. I know I missed yesterday and almost missed today but remembered tonight I need to blog. I'm about to head to bed. I have to be up at 5am for a work meeting tomorrow morning. Totally not looking forward to being up that early but its something I have to do every Wednesday morning. It makes for a really long day.

Tonight I had my bowling league. Every Tuesday I go bowling with some of my friends. The last few weeks I've been getting better and better. Tonight looked like it was going to be a bad night but in the last game on the last two frames I pulled ahead a little. I was able to keep my streak of getting a turkey for three weeks now.

Not much else really, I'm addicted to Farmville on facebook. I'm now level 22.

No comments: