Friday, October 30, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

I just got home from the bar and I'm not tired so I figured it would be the perfect time to post. I had two sex on the beaches tonight. Usually the count is 3 or 4 but the crowd at the bar tonight was very d-list so we didn't feel like sticking around. I'm also watching "weeds." I've never seen the show and its on netflix watch instant so I figured I would give it a try. I love netflix and can't wait to get it streamed on my PS3. If the rumors are true I should be getting the PS3 netflix disc next week. I can watch it now with playon but with the disc it will be much better.

I finally tried on my costume for halloween last night and I like it. I'm going as clark kent this year. All I need to do is figure out what I'm gonna do with my hair. I will play around with it on saturday. Also on saturday I'm gonna head over to firekeepers in the morning and use my last free $15 of the month. Hopefully I have good luck again on the Jewely machines.

I'm hoping tomorrow goes by fast at work. I got a house and a deck estimate I need to crank out. This morning at work was pretty stressful but by the end of the day everything smoothed out. I'm so ready for the weekend.

Well I need to get back to my tv. Catch ya all later.

No comments: